1. Name: Nibiru (the Planet of the Crossing – Original name in Hebrew: Habiru”); Marduk (King of the Heavens); Nemesis (Bringer of Destruction); The Destroyer (although there are some who say this does not relate to Planet X but to a star around which it orbits); The Winged Globe; The Tenth Planet; The Twelfth Planet; The Brown Dwarf; “Wormwood”; The Ball of Redemption (indicating the Comet of the Chastisement).
2. Astronomical Symbol: The Cross.
3. Orbit: Planet X is on a highly elliptical orbit on a plane that is 90 degrees to the circular orbits of all the planets of the solar system (including Earth). For this reason, it will be “blindsiding” us from the south and explains why it is only visible from the extreme southern hemisphere. It crosses our solar system (makes a complete orbit) every 3,600 years; and it passes between the Earth and the Sun after passing around the Sun, it heads out for another 3,600 years.
4. Size: Planet X is four to five times the size of the Earth, and hundred times as dense which means it has a very strong gravitational pull.
5. Discovery: The Sumerians and other ancient cultures knew of Planet X or Nibiru, the Planet of the Crossing. Astronomers postulated its existence as far back as the early 1900’s when they noticed its affects on the outer planets of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. It was sighted by Infra-red Astronomical telescopes (IRAS) in 1983 by NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scientists… Further evidence of Planet X’s existence has been found by the research of scientist Tom Van Flandern and also John Anderson, planetary scientist. A curtain of silence and cover-up came down on the subject almost immediately after its discovery.
6. Signs of Approach: A slowing of the Earth’s rotation; weakening and collapse of the Earth’s magnetic field; increase in earthquake activity; increase in volcanic and geothermal activity; increasingly unstable weather patterns with more and more megastorms and extreme conditions; increased solar activity; increased space debris, even small asteroids, etc. (The recent comets of Hale Bopp, Lee and others are but precursors of the coming of Planet X).
7. Anticipated Approach: There will be two passages of Planet X: one inbound around the Sun; the other passage after it comes out from behind the Sun. The first passage is expected anywhere from late 2012 or 2013, 2014 or ? It’s second passage around 2019, 2020, 2021 or ? Only God knows the actual time of passage so it is good to watch the signs of approach.
8. Effects of Passage: Expectations vary on the first passage anywhere from nothing or near nothing to an almost complete wipe-out of civilization as we know it. It appears that after the first passage, the rise of the Anti-Christ system, etc. indicates that at least its affects will not be that catastrophic. The second passage, however, is expected to be much more severe and would be an ELE (Extinction_level_Event). This would include a cataclysmic poleshift and possible change in orbit, etc. Certainly something cataclysmic is expected by the world’s elite for they have built underground shelters and have them well stocked with provisions in anticipation of Planet X’s approach.
9. Safe Areas. It is believed that the interior areas of most continents such as North America, South America, Australia, etc. are safe areas. But this in only a generalization. All earthquake and volcanic prone areas as well as big cities and coastal areas should be avoided. In actuality one is safe in areas as indicated by the Mother of God in Her Remnant Church communities. One should be both spiritually and physically prepared for this catastrophic eventuality.